Excuse the intrusion but I thought I'd send out a mass mail as I've received
numerous enquiries as to what I'm up to.

As you are aware Greg Satti purchased Zytech at the end of April and since then
we've been developing what we term the WA Online project (which by chance has sort
of become the WA & NT Online project) whose catchphrase is -
"Building information bridges for Western Australian Communities."

Bunbury Online is the initial rollout of the WA Online project so please take a
look at this first-up site at -
http://www.bunburyonline.com

We've secured domain registration in the form of "Town Online" for the
following Western Australian centres -
Broome, Bunbury, Busselton, Carnarvon, Collie, Coral Bay, Dampier, Derby,
Esperance, Exmouth, Fremantle, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Kununurra,
Mandurah, Manjimup, Margaret River, Moora, Northam, Perth, Port Hedland and
Wyndham and additionally Alice Springs and Darwin in the Northern Territory.

In early 2005 WA Online will rollout Busselton Online and Alice Springs Online
(and possibly Darwin Online).

The Busselton site, whilst being modelled on the existing Bunbury site will
employ a far broader range of online facilities including an Online
Accommodation Booking service, e-commerce store-builder, tour guides, events,
attractions, food and restaurants as well as car and flight bookings.

Alice Springs and Darwin are contracted sites and will be owned by local Aboriginal
Corporations who will operate these sites as a commercial business unit.  These
sites will feature an online guide to Aboriginal organisations, Government offices
and health services.  The centrepiece of each site will be an online Art &
Craft shopping Centre where each Corporation will sell their own art worldwide but
also have the facility to rent out space within their art centre to other
operators, and thus produce a new revenue stream.  Struggling Aboriginal artists
will receive regular contract income for their paintings, and other positions
within the business operations are created for other persons.

WA Online creates each Town Online site as an individual, standalone website
rather than simply being a subset of a national or statewide site.  We term
these national models as top-down design whilst we describe our operation as a
bottom-up model.  That means we provide individual servers for each location
ensuring that each site has the fastest possible access times and search
speeds.  Neither does a user need to navigate down through a series of steps to
reach a local, regional WA location only to find there's no or little local
information or suffer a system crash on the way.

W've also spent a great deal of time on search engine visibility and in an extremely
short period we have "raced up the charts".  Already on Google in a search for
Bunbury webcam, Bunbury Online holds 18 of the first 19 returned listings including every
single one of the 10 listings on page 1 of the Google.com results.

Please take a look at the Bunbury site .... if you have any feedback or
questions I'd love to hear from you.  The webcam is a little slow at the moment
whilst we transition our ADSL plan (Telstra have come onboard as a major
sponsor) but if you check back in a couple of weeks you should see that you are
getting the full streaming potential of the webcam.  For those that are
interested the camera is an Axis 2130R which prior to the release of the latest
top-of-the-line Sony camera was probably as good as you could get.

In the meantime if you feel you have an appropriate business or organisation
listing suitable to the Bunbury area or would like to buy or sell online,
please make use of the Bunbury Online services - they're FREE !!

All the best and thanks for the various enquiries and good wishes received over
the past few months.

Keith Palmer
WA Online: Building Information bridges for Western Australian communities
PO Box 342 Bunbury WA 6231
Phone: 08 9791 5556  Fax: 08 9791 5900