you maybe bemused about a laptop on tv screen...............
im using it in a radiostudio for reading the prepared scripts, i'm sure i saved 100 trees by now in not printing the scripts, what i'm missing is: i cannot connect the powerbook to the mixer desk & play the music directly from there, i still have to burn rw disk & feed them into the cd player............... additionally you could have adls/internet & respond to the emails the listener / tv watchers sending you, or retrieve info you need during the tv show, or the producer communicates to you(the presenter) via internal lan network, a large clock for precise programming & ad placements should be on screen too

powerbook 17" = most versatile audio / video recording & editing studio!!!!

cheers James