Hi Wamuggers

Last night I sent two replies to another list I am with and they bounced back. Someone suggested that I could be sending my email in HTML format. I have looked through preferences and can't see any such choice. Can some-one kindly let me know where to find out?

Also, recently in the thread about bad Windows someone (Shay?) made a cryptic remark about Firefox - (don't tell them about Firefox.... - I think). Could someone expand upon the Firefox thing please?

Cheers, and thanks in advance,  Alex
--
Best Computer Accounting
Alex Novakovic

Yesterday it worked                     Serious error.
Today it is not working         All shortcuts have disappeared.
Windows are like that.          Screen. Mind. Both are blank.