Tom Lewis wrote:

Actually one can get such things in the NT too - that being a "liberated"
Territory too.....;)

Have you tried school computing teachers?  When I was in charge of a Mac
school network we had whole heaps of stuff like that stored away...

Tom Lewis
Canberra

Hey tom you seem to move around a bit mate ;)

Well if I am reading correct, are we talking of the IIE as in the all in one keyboard and cpu box with a green mono monitor ?

If so try saintbridgids college in Lesmurdie, they MAY still have a boot disk, I know in the mid 90's they were still running the IIE's

Regards,

Kat.
K.A.Q. Electronics      Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For Everything Electronics     Phone: 0419 923 731