I'm sorry for all the hassle everyone but can you please IGNORE my previous
posts.

I got back to the lady and queried her over a point raised by someone on the
lists where it was suggested doesn't she mean AppleWorks Startup  with
Appleworks program on other side not System Startup since she claims it's a
double sided disk because the System Disk is only single sided.

Sure enough she had given me the wrong info.

So what I'm looking for is actually a 5.25 inch Appleworks Program Disk on
one side and Appleworks Startup on the other. Reading back to me from her
damaged original disk it stated for 2e or 2c ProDOS etc....691-007-B

I'm sorry for the inconvenience especially to those who responded on and off
list but still hope somebody can help.

Thanks
Greg Sharp