Greg Sharp wrote:

Unfortunately my first Mac was an LC575. Prior to this I had been using
punch cards on a DEC VAX System. After getting the LC575 I could never face
the thought of going back to anything more primitive. Now days I even find
my G4's struggling to keep up with my needs and will soon have to upgrade a
number of them to G5's. I guess whatever you use comes down to what you want
to do. I run about 13 Macs on my home network and I'm always complaining
about needing more.

Thanks
Greg Sharp

Hey Greg somewhere I have a punch card reader and writter (punch machine) that uses RS-422 that I used to run on my LC :) Great for nerd get togethers ;)

I know the feeling re lack of computers, I have 20 here atm on the network and I just can never find what I want (I have one drive on each PC mapped to one unix server then all the other drives mapped under that shared directory, had to take this route as I was running out of drive letters in M$ winblows :(

Regards,

Kat.

K.A.Q. Electronics      Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For Everything Electronics     Phone: 0419 923 731