On 26/11/04 10:47 AM, "Dark Servant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote this:

> It doesn't sound to me like Matt's iPod is behaving normally so it's
> probably not a good example for what the iPod Photos are like.
> Matt;
> You'll probably need to take it in to have it serviced.  You could get
> by using it with the functionality that it does have but it's probably
> not such a good idea to let issues like that lay around until your
> warranty passes.

Actually this is an interesting point.

Do many iPods need to go back for 'fixing'? I've always thought of them as a
consumer item like a walkman or DVD player and not something that 'usually
works'.

Anybody have any experiences to share? I think I remember someone on the
list (Skippy) who went through a few iPods before he got a stable one.

Yes, I'm thinking of getting one, now that they store 60Gb which is close to
my library size.

Brett Carboni
Tsunami
"Book a function and bring your iPod"