Try Thunderbird
http://www.mozilla.org

>From their website

Thunderbird is Mozilla's next generation e-mail client. Thunderbird makes
emailing safer, faster, and easier than ever before with the industry's best
implementations of features such as intelligent spam filters, a built-in
spell checker, extension support, and much more.

Worth a look,
Rob


> From: Brock Woolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:48:04 +0800
> To: WAMUG Mailing List <[email protected]>
> Subject: OS X Email Client
> 
> Hi,
> I currently use Apple Mail for my email client and I do like the
> integration of the program with the Address Book, but I find it to be
> limited in it's functionality. I would like to know if anybody knows of
> a better email client than Mail that you use on your Mac.
> P.S. Please don't mention Outlook, because I do not trust Microsoft
> products.
> 
> Thanks,
> Brock
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
>