On 18/01/2005, at 8:41 AM, Martin Hill wrote:

From: Glen Low <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I'm thinking of switching from Swiftel 128/64 to Up'N'Away's 512/128
ADSL Broadband service. Absolutely nothing wrong with Swiftel, but
Up'N'Away's price for 512/128 ADSL seems hard to beat at about $49 per
month.

Actually, it's pretty easy to beat. How does 3 times the download speed, 2 times the upload speed and over 3 times the monthly quota for the same $49
sound?:
I've posted about TPG's deal before:
1.5Mbps/256k
20GB monthly quota (shaped to 64K if you go over quota in a month)
Uploads all free
$49 per month
We're very happy with it.  Only problem has been a slightly unreliable
D-Link DSL-302G ADSL modem.
No affiliation with the company, just satisfied customers.
http://www.tpg.com.au/products_services/adsl_pricing.php?type=1500

Yes I've been with TPG before and they've been good to us. However does this come with a static IP address -- I need it to run a server...

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com