I recieved this recently and paypal confirms its bogas:

<bogas email>
Subject:        Account flagged
Date:   Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:19:22 +0000
From:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PayPal <https://www.paypal.com/>
Dear PayPal user,
Your account has been flagged in our system as a part of our routine
security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have          access
and use of your paypal account and to ensure a safe PayPal experience.
We require all flagged accounts to verify their information on file with
us. To verify your information, please click here.
<http://213.169.62.73/www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/>
Thank you for using PayPal!
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.
Copyright© 2005 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their
</bogas email>

Beware (as always)

Paul