will accept best _reasonable_ offer (so if you were one of those who offered around 20 to 25 for the Airport base station last week don't bother offering the same again)

1x Airport Extreme Express 11.g
as new $110 - used for a few weeks for air-tunes but have moved my stereo back in to the same room as computer so not needed (new price $199)

1x Airport 11.b (Graphite)
base station with WAN port (plugs in to network hub or ASDL router)  $55

1x D-Link AirPlus G+ WDL-G650+
11.g (Extreme) PCMCIA (Cardbus 2) "credit card" wireless card for "darkside" Windows laptops only. Literally as new & works perfectly. with packaging and driver CD. $40 (new price $70) Purchased this on Friday and has literally been used just once to connect a old windows laptop with a dead ethernet and USB ports on to an (wireless) network to back up it data before laptop's disposal.

1x Belkin iPod Media Reader as new reads all main formats of digital camera cards (compact flash, SmartMedia, SD, Memory Stick, MMC) in to Dock equipped iPods ( iPod mini not supported as I now own an iPod Mini we are no longer compatible ) condition is as new $90 (new price $190) If I can find them I'll also throw in a set of rechargeable AAA batteries for it.

cheers

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO"
Hunter S Thompson(?)