On 22/03/2005, at 7:07 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

On 22/03/2005, at 3:38 PM, Rod wrote:

Hi All!

Stumbled across this site while reading the latest goss on Appletalk.net.au:

<http://www.dpreview.com/>

A good gallery of what each camera does can be found here:

<http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/>

Has some really good samples, and shows off the best of each camera, plus a review. I'm figuring the site is an overseas site, so some of the model numbers may be different and the prices will be different. Check out your local camera reseller, such as Digilife, Camera House or whoever else you buy from for prices!

AND as an alternative and additional .... you may like to check out this site :-

        <http://www.steves-digicams.com/>

Bob

Sorry :  Forgot   I also had this link. Plenty of choice here

        <http://www.dpcorner.com/links/>

Seeya

Rod!