I tried using BTV Pro and had to force quit and now anytime I go near the right speaker i get an horendous squeal. I have ditched the preferences of BTV Pro and then the program then all the preferences run Techtool Pro, then Permissions and I think the next move is reinstall the system 10.3.8 itself.
Any ideas before that last step
tom

Sounds like audio feedback. Go to your System Preferences' Sound panel and turn the input volume on your microphone right down (or select a different device for input).

Thanks,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the