When starting it up today, I was greeted by further bad news. The computer made 3 beep tones and the power light flashes three times in amber quite rapidly then changes to green, then back to the flashing amber. What does this mean? prior to this It also was crashing after loading Open Transport extension, then graphics accelerator extension and then when loading the desktop. It's sick that's for sure

Regards Christian