LOL I can start to see why ppl ask silly starting prices for their Apple laptops on eBay...

This is, what, the third WTB post in the last month for a 1Ghz PB... and each time I look at it I go hmm I could make a fair few dollars from my "old TiBook" before going "no way! I'm not selling my baby for love or money"

and suddenly realizing I've gone from being in fear of being emotionally attached to my 3 year old TiBook to believing that I truly am.

Hi Muggers,
If anyone has the same or a very similar machine
to the one below I have a buyer.
--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

Ubi fumus, ibi fumus

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)