right mouse click (or control click if still using a single button mouse) on the bookmark bar item, select edit untick "auto tab"

In safari 2.0, on my book mark bar, some of my bookmarks are folders, some of these folders have either a triangle or square symbol next to the name. when I clicked the square symbol, it opened up a 2nd book mark bar row with all the book marks ana preceeded to get each of the bookmarks ( 50 + of them). I've posted an image here http://usera.imagecave.com/dornwerks/mac/safari-extrabookmarkbar.png
this feature is new to me
how do I stop or disable it.
chow
--
gary dorn
north perth

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

Ubi fumus, ibi fumus

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)