I've been listening to a series of radio episodes at work with OS X and XP machines using Quicktime / iTunes or maybe even WinAmp (PC).

One of these apps let me save the entire show (after it was downloaded) - I can't for the life of me remember which one! I suspected an update somewhere along the line has "fixed" this so you can't do it (so it always streamed and can't be saved).

Anyone got any ideas?

Failing that there's always WireTap or similar...

Cheers, Antony.

=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =