It's OK, problem solved, apparently it failed to install itself properly, went to the library & initiated process & 'viola'! it's back,

Thanks folks,

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: kennyj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 24 August 2005 10:56:38 AM
Subject: I Tunes again

Hi all,
well it seemed the I Tunes problem was fixed but upon rebooting after overnight shutdown I Tunes will not appear on the desktop, when I try to reboot it says "restart was cancelled because I Tunes is open"??? I had trashed the preferences, after repairing permissions & now I've re installed I tunes but it still won't appear... all this after downloading the standard updates for 10.3,9?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ken Jackson