I woke up to it after software update. Gee, talk about nightmare! All the columns are gone and its so industrial. Who said it was a streamlined appearance?!! I was surprised to see no colour change to the currently green music note after its been two shapes of blue, as well as pink, purple and green. The only plus I see is that the visualisers work better on my below specification machines :)

Regards Christian