Hi Mark, ronni et al

Did you mean something like this Godzilla Hub?
http://www.charismac.com/Products/firedino/
Daniel should be able to source one for you. It's a ripper!

Regards
Reg

On 2 Nov 2005, at 7:59am, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 01/11/2005, at 6:41 PM, Mark Secker wrote:

Looking for a small (say size of a iBook/iPod powerbrick or smaller)Firewire 400 hub with at least 4 ports.

Has anyone know if any shop has these in stock  in Perth?

Hi Mark,

I purchased from Daniel Kerr in May 05 a H-Box External 6 Port Firewire Repeater/Hub.
I've found it great, never a problem with it & it's so small.
Approx. 10cm x 6cm x 2cm