On 04/11/2005, at 5:45 PM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Hi, versiontracker working very slowly for me at the moment. So, wondering if anyone knows of a small program to undemux (separate video and audio) for a video file that is demuxed(video and audio in one file). cheers, Susan.

Hi Susan,

One way I have done this is with Toast. There are other applications ffmpegx & bbdemux.

                                   MPEG  to DV
 Open up Toast (6). Choose 'DVD-Video' from the four choices.
 Drag muxed mpeg into the Toast window. Click on it.
 Choose 'export'. Toast exports the file as a DV file,
 complete with audio that you can edit or import into iMovie etc.

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"