Greetings all,
 I'm still having problems with my fancy new G5 Dual Power mac on Tiger .04.03.
Finally solved ISDN Bigpond internet connection. ( Contact seperately if anyone
else still having problems) Now spasmodiacally Computer crashs when using
Skype. (Kernal Crash) > shaded screen & message to restart. Also often find
after Sleep & reactivation > Blue blank screen moving cursor but nothing works.
Have to  turn off power & restart. Run disc utilities. Latest Apple Tech tool
disc etc.. ( 1st one that came with machine was a dud.) Skype which was
brilliant on old G4 is now patchy from my end . Hear other party but they say I
break up. Use USB phone. Over all my experiance to date has not been happy with
no warning from Apple that ISDN support from Telstra would not work above
10.4.1 or that original Apple protection disc was a "Dud" & took them 2 weeks
to send out correct version. Been a very frustrating & time wasting experiance
& I'm stll slowly trieing to find lost Data from a number of forced clean
installs. What has other Wamuggers general experiance been? Admitadly most of
you would not have to use a ISDN modem to get any reasonable internet speed.
Tier 2 Apple Tech guys generally helpfull some more than others but it got to
stage that I was telling them that their suggestion would not work has had
tried that. To many contradicted each other & one after suggesting a Modem
script change crashed Yarloop exchange & Telstra had to come out & reset.
Machine can be sluggish for no obvious reason.  Frustrateing perhaps is to mild
a word "Ssshh" probably better. Ciao > p