Hi Robert,

I'm not after any of your gear. I just wanted to pass on a recent experience.

We just disposed of some old gear at Recycleit. They claim to recycle all that can be recycled and to responsibly dispose of all that can't. He seemed like an honest bloke trying to address a growing problem.

Take a look at their website and see how you feel about it.

http://www.recycleit.net.au/

Cheers
Paul