Hi Rosemary

A few games that spring to mind, that don't involve killing but more what
you suggest are:-

SimCity 4 (and expansion pack)

The Sims (and ALL the expansion packs)
The Sims 2

All the variations of Myst

Zoo Tycoon (and the expansion packs)

Age Of Empires
Age Of Mythology.
(OK, so a small amount of killing in this,..but it's "lightly" based on
history)

These are a few that spring to mind.
Have a look at the following site as it gives you a run down of the games
(Description, price, system requirements) so quite good for that.

<https://secure.tryandbyte.com.au/shop/shop9.html>

And if you wanted any of them I can get them in for you. :o)

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr

On 11/11/2005 6:59 AM, "Rosemary Horton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Daniel, ..and anyone!!
> On the subject of games, are there any that require logic, thinking,
> planning, creativity ..and not killing everything in sight? Once upon
> a time there was which involved building a Roman city, with you
> putting in water supplies and markets and then seeing what happened
> to the populations. Is there anything like that?
>

> On 11 Nov 2005, at 00:30, Daniel Kerr wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> With Christmas just around the corner (OK, so someone had to say
>> it,...)
>> I've been offered some games on special,...
>> So have a look and see what you think. Might be something good for
>> yourself,
>> the kids, the grandkids, neighbours,...who ever! :o)
>>
>> AS35 - HARRY POTTER & THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS           $25
>> AS53 - INDIANA JONES & THE EMPEROR'S TOMB              $25
>> AS83 - MTX MOTOTRAX MAC/WIN                            $25
>> AS75 - SPACE COLONY                                    $25
>> AS41 - SYPHUNTER MAC/WIN                               $25
>> AS03 - SIMS HOT DATE EXPANSION                         $25
>> AS12 - SIMS HOUSE PARTY EXPANSION                      $25
>> AS29 - SIMS VACATION EXPANSION                         $25
>> AS37 - TIGER WOODS 2003                                $50
>> AS55 - TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX 3: RAVEN SHIELD        $45
>> AS88 - RAVEN SHIELD: ATHENA SWORD EXPANSION            $45
>> AS92 - TRUE CRIME: STREETS OF LA                       $45
>> MP35 - KASPAROV CHESSMATE                              $25
>>
>> All titles are only on sale while stocks last.
>>
>> If you want more info drop me an email,...
>>
>> Thanks for looking!
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Daniel
>> ---
>> Daniel Kerr
>> MacWizardry
>>
>> Phone: 0414 795 960
>> Email: <danielATmacwizardryDOTcomDOTau>
>> Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
>>

>> **For everything Macintosh**

>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

---