From: KEVIN Lock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14 November 2005 2:04:34 PM
Subject: on the scrounge...again

Hi,

I have another request of the list. I am shipping a few more Macs up to the school in Bali and need help finding old printers (maybe two or three) suitable for PPC and older machines (LC575s).

I have a stylewriter 2400 without cartridge. Anyone got a box full of stuff with such a cart to try in the 2400?

I have a StyleWriter 1200 working and a LaserWriter also working. If anyone has an older printer languishing in the shed...mono is fine....it would be going to a good cause.

TIA

Kev

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

Getting to grips with digital photography
Photoshop workshops
Jon Davison has been a photographer
and designer for 25 years.
He has produced over 50 books.