Hi All,

My Palm is playing up and won't sync or take photos. I think that some internal connector is buggered.

Palm tech support think I need to send it in but they want me to do a hard reset just to be sure before I send it off. The problem with that is it as been a couple of weeks since my last sync and I have some information on the palm that I now can't get off. Palm recommended purchasing a Mobile backup card from Harvey Norman. $95 and about 1 week delivery.

I would be eternally grateful to any Mac/Palm users out there who are able to offer advice.

Cheers
Paul