Hi Denise,

On 30/12/2005, at 12:33 AM, Denise Williams wrote:

Hello all
I might be asking for something that is an unrealistic request but there's no harm in trying! My 14yr old daughter has Xmas spending money burning a hole in her pocket and she can't seem to be able to spend it on the purchase of an iPod nano - 2gig. Supplies are non existent and I just wondered if
it's possible to buy one secondhand?? We are located in Trigg.
Any sellers out there?
TIA

Denise Williams-Photographer
Ph/fax 08- 9447 3468
Mob 0417 184592
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would ring all the Myer and DJ outlets including MegaStore in the city. Their are also a lot of electrical outlets that are resellers i.e. Dick Smith, Rick Hart, Retravision Franchises, Harvey Norman, oh! also do not forget Kmart and Big W.

Somewhere there is bound to be a few hiding, use http:// www.sensis .com.au to find the relevant numbers happy hunting.

Cheers!
`Rob...