if they are bluetooth personally I can't see why not - Though I've only used one of the microsoft ones (with their own external usb/wireless transceiver) myself.

I keep wondering about the Bluetooth option. I figure the only (?) advantage of the Bluetooth system (over the USB wireless version) is the ability to pair with multiple machines. I'm note sure I can justify the extra ~$90 if I'm only likely to use it with one machine (plus the cost of a Bluetooth dongle etc).

Cheers, Antony.

=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =