> From: Robert Howells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Spam address in Address book
> Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 00:47:03 +0800
>

> On 4 Feb 2006, at 8:23 PM, Paul Weaver wrote:
>
>> A spammer's email address for penile enlargement appears when I am
>> setting
>> up an email on Entourage 10.1.4 to people with the letter P in their
>> name.
>> I have searched the address book but can't find it for deletion.  Any
>> sensible suggestions please.  Using OS 10.3.9 with the latest security
>> updates.
>>
>> Thanks, Paul.
>

> Try
> Enourage -> Preferences->Mail->compose-> uncheck 'recent addresses"

Robert provided me with the right advice.  Thanks mate.  Another triumph for
a member of the WAMUG list.  I went one step further.  On the same window
there is a button for "clear recent addresses" and that seems to have done
the job permanently.

Last night I downloaded a free Entourage update from MS and so it is now
Version 10.1.6

Now with the new version, attachments don't automatically open unless the
email is double clicked, unlike before when I just single clicked.  I guess
this is to prevent spam being inadvertently opened when trashing.

Thanks again, Paul.

--

Dr Paul Weaver
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fremantlebiz/calendar