On 12 Feb 2006, at 12:08 PM, Spin wrote:

Hi everyone, I am running a G5 iMac with OS X 10.4.4, and would like to use the faxing capabilities of Tiger.

I have a Belkin 4 port router with wireless providing ADSL internet connection. Currently I have it connected as follows:
Phone Line -> splitter
                                -> Phone
                                -> ADSL router -> Lan1 to Ethernet port on iMac

I've set up to Receive faxes Printing & Fax preferences.
But there doesn't appear to be a modem in the G5, and there is no connector for a phone line (just an Ethernet port)

Can I use faxing on the G5?  If so, how?   Thanks for any assistance.

Glenn.

Where there is no internal modem you will need to connect a USB modem externally to the iMac and connect the modem phone jack via a double adaptor at the Phone point .

Bob