Bob, this green thing is the opposite to what is required, we have them floating around as well. As electricians say, we want a female circular plug(no pins) and a male USB (not a port, but the end that plugs into a port).

But, will drop in to Dick Smiths this week to see what they have, as suggested by Christian.

thanks, Susan.