On 20/02/2006, at 10:55 PM, Peter Martinson wrote:

Hi everyone,

Well I've finally bitten the bullet!

I currently have about 100 -130 Mac computers, monitors and printers (in my games room) that I was intending to set up as a borrowing resource for students without computers. Unfortunately as a Deputy Principal and looking after all of our network ( at the moment) I just can't find the time to re image them etc.

I hate throwing out good computers that work so.....

I remember a group that were setting up computers for use in Timor as well as the Computer Angels in Perth.

These computers range from the original Classics to 6400's. ( I can still use iMacs on our network).

I'm particularly interested in the Timor idea as the older models are more likely to be accepted.

Do any of you have any contact info for me?

My church people say you could try http://www.greenpc.com.au/. Dunno if they take Macs though.

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com
aim: pixglen