The dilemma of what to do with old Macs is a problem here too.  I can't bear
to toss 'em out because I remember how much they originally cost.  But I
have gradually come to the realisation that is what I might have to do.

But I have been cleaning out the garage this week and would like to offer
the following freebies:

I have four cardboard boxes of bicycle parts.  These are left over from a
few years ago when I restored a great number of old bikes for middle eastern
boat people.  Someone with a recycling ethos might still like them.  (Free,
free, free!)  If not they will have to go to the tip soon.

Also a wooden artist's easel. Any wooden artist can have it for free.

Cheers, Paul.
93396593

--
Dr Paul Weaver