I *hope* they announce OS X Tiger for the Intel platform - for real this time.

By real, I mean so people can buy their new PC (from Dell etc) with Windows & Tiger (dual boot) ... or eventually Tiger only. Or existing PC owners can buy Tiger and install it (as a dual boot option) on their Intel PC. Of course those who appreciate good design will still be able to buy a real Mac with Tiger as well - no reason to stop doing Macs just because Tiger is massively profitable on its own :)

Now that is what I would call an announcement!

Glenn.