On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 15:35 +0800, Brett Carboni wrote:
 Apple branded 'boom box' to output sound from iPod.

On my wish list would be a touch screen iPod with handwriting recognition so I can replace my Newton (&P910) but I think the chances of that are pretty slim. One can always hope :-)

You have more chance of Microsoft announcing that tomorrow night than
Apple :-)  Do a Google on Microsoft Origami.

I'd say Apple will have a couple of iPod items, and announce full movie
downloads from iTMS (of course US only).  Hence the purchase of a data
centre in San Fran..... :-)  While we will be stuck with Bigpond's
disgraceful offering for the next few years :-(

BTW, where are the tv shows on iTMS????

Seeya

Rod!

Apple buying out PalmOS?  - not to far fetched.

personally I'd like to see a dual keyboard/tablet laptop but I'm not holding my breath despite all the "leaked" gesture based touch screen interface videos making the rounds.