Recently I have been receiving emailed announcements from iTunes. There
appears to be now text, just a page full of URLs. There is a very faint
white text on a grey background but totally unreadable

At the bottom there is an <unsubscribe> one but when I click on it and go to
Apple iTunes there is nothing that I can do to unsubscribe from.

I am also experiencing the same thing with announcements from DigiLife.  The
only thing visible is the <unsubscribe> website.

Am using OSX 10.4.5 and Entourage.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?

Lloyd