Bill,
I am sending you 2 attachments under separate mail which may help you with
the Epson printer.

Please let the list know if you have success with the suggestions included

Bob

On 3 Mar 2006, at 7:37 PM, bill cole wrote:

G'day, have G5,1.8ghz, 768 ram, running 10.4.5, Epson C65 printer, the black colour ran out six weeks ago, went on holiday on return bought all new cartridges (Epson, today ) tried printing document from " pages " and Appleworks, all I get is blank pages printed out ( about 50 so far ) what with me cleaning the print heads loads of times, reinstalling from the Epson disk , on checking the ink levels I've nearly used a quarter of the black , where's its gone I have no idea ! whilst its printing, " Active " tells you which job its processing, the name of it, and when finished in the " Completed " shows its been printed, In the C65 menu bar the "hold" icon has a question mark on it , I've tried to access this but with no success, I thought that maybe the print heads were blocked hence me using the " clean print heads " 4 or 5 times, but that didn't cure it, I expect when its solved it will be a simple thing ( but to me B... hard )
1. how do I do this ?
2. would this solve my problem of no printing
3. any help would be much appreciated

TIA
Bill