I cannot give you an answer about that .. simply because I do NOT know,

BUT

I suggest if you go here you may find something to help you "

<http://www.macintouch.com/readerreports/iphoto/index.html>

or here

<http://wamug.org.au:8100/Lists/wamug/List.html> and Search for iPhoto

Bob

On 4 Mar 2006, at 1:05 PM, macwood1 wrote:

Hi All,

I am a recent convert to Apple and much enjoying my move. I read with interest although at times with great humility the complex nature of the understanding many of you have on all things Mac and have already learned much as a result.

I am running an iMac G5 with Mac OSX Tiger, recently security updated 10.4.5. I have today returned from holiday to find when I tuned in to iPHOTO 5 that all the images have disappeared in my library and just empty boxes remain, the same in all folders? When I go to "Get Info" all the detail remains but when I click on each image the wonderful spinning beachball appears and eventually I am forced to quit the program as their is no further response. HELP!

Thanks,
David