On 08/03/2006, at 10:57 PM, Shay Telfer wrote:

Who's on the new committee?

Same bunch as before, with two new welcome additions

Matthew Healey (President)
Peter Hinchliffe (Vice Presdent)
Colyn Healey (Secretary)
Peter Bottman (Treasurer)
Daniel Kerr (member)

and now

Susan Hastings (member)
Ian Conaghan (member)

Many thanks to Susan and Ian for their nominations. Both are very regular attendees of the monthly meetings, and Susan is well known for her work in video taping the meetings. We look forward to their contributions to the committee meetings

Have fun,
Shay