I recently swapped from Safari to Firefox 1.0.7. I had tried an earlier version of Firefox and had no problems except that I could not import my Safari bookmarks. [G4 Quicksilver, OS 10.3.8]

This version has problems with the windows:

1. The windows only have a scrolling arrow for going up, you can't scroll down a line at a time. You have to go down a screen at a time and then you can go up a line at a time

2. When more than one tab is open it shows part of the first tab underneath (in the book marks window area). Refreshing gets rid of it but it comes back.

3. On some sites the frames are not lined up. On the Devon FHS Map page http://www.devonfhs.org.uk/maps.htm the map is displaced down and to the left and you can't scroll down the window with the list of parishes (no scrolling arrows at all). To get to the Ws you have to use the down arrow and display them one at a time on the map. No problem with Safari.

I have tried all the scrolling options.

Any one got any ideas? I am thinking of reverting to Safari!

Best wishes to all from Diana