TNEF's enough.
ttp://www.joshjacob.com/macdev/tnef/

>From the website:

TNEF's Enough

TNEF's Enough allows Macs to read and extract files from Microsoft TNEF
stream files. The files are usually received by SMTP based e-mail programs
from Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook users. The SMTP based e-mail
program will usually receive either a MIME attachment named "winmail.dat" or
a MIME attachment with the type "application/ms-tnef."

The file is a rich text (or MAPI) message that is sent from Outlook to
Exchange. When Exchange sends the message to an outside server it writes the
MAPI message as a MIME attachment. The unfortunate side effect of this plan
is if the Outlook user has someone in their address book as a person who can
receive "Rich Text" then the user will receive the TNEF file whether the
user uses Outlook or not.

TNEF's Enough is a freeware application. Download the version that best
suits your Mac.