Hi Everyone,

No doubt that you all know WAMUG is running a competition to create a new look for our web site.

Well, the good news is that prize pool has just gone up.

Daniel Kerr from MacWizardry has donated $100 to the pool and my company KCSM is putting in a further $100.

So that takes the prize pool up to $700.88

If anyone else would like to help out and increase the pool then please jump on our web site and donate via PayPal OR you can let me know of your intentions and give the money to Peter Botman at the next monthly meeting.

Thanks

- Matt Healey