OK !
You may also want to use the link provided yesterday by Reg for an Internet Speed Test ,

WHICH also has a     FIREWALL TEST   .....

<http://www.auditmypc.com/internet-speed-test.asp>

<http://www.auditmypc.com/freescan/scanoptions.asp>

IF you have a ROUTER ..... AND you have not changed the PASSWORD on the web access to it ,
people can get some access to your computer.

Bob