My daughter just spent two weeks in NZ with her school band.
Her ipod was stolen whilst visiting thermal pools.
She's pretty devistated as it was a Chrissy present and fairly new.
Also the $65 cover I bought to protect it before she left seems a big waste
of money now.
She said that she intended to register it online, apparently you can
register while you have it plugged in on itunes website (or something)
But had to remember so much to do preparing for the tour, she didnĀ¹t get
around to it.
That being the case I was wondering can you still register it stolen by
sending the serial number to apple after the fact ?

jo