Hi Mac,

A quick fix might be to use iPhoto Library Manager to set (or re-set) permissions for the Library in question.

Software at <http://homepage.mac.com/bwebster/iphotolibrarymanager.html>

It lets you view and change the permissions of your libraries, and is extra handy if you want to use more than one iPhoto Library.

HTH

Steve.