On 26/4/06 2:19 PM, "Michael Bradley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm about to have a bash at the bootcamp/xp install on my intel mac. Has
> anyone tried this and had success?
>
> What's the feeling towards this install?
>
> I'm doing this because I have some apps which are XP only.
>
> Thanks Mike

Hi Mike

We've installed this on an Intel iMac 17" with 512MB RAM and it works really
well,..no problems at all. Then added another 1Gb RAM to it and it runs even
better!
Setup was very easy. Just make sure to read and follow the instructions well
and you'll be fine!

Was quite interesting to actually see it run.
(Although it just still looks wrong, full screen Windows XP on such a nice
computer) :o) ;o))

But as with any of these things,....always make sure you've got a good
backup of all the most essential data. :o)

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---