FOR SALE!!! REDUCED PRICE!!! (advertised a week or so ago at a higher price...but no takers)

My very much loved, Aluminum PowerBook G4 - 15" 1.5GHz. This is the version with the Sudden Motion Sensor and scrolling trackpad.

NOW FOR ONLY $1,899 - or make a realistic and reasonable offer!!!

It's only about 11 months old (bought it new in May 2005). I upgraded it in a few specs from the standard 15" model.

In particular this Powerbook has:

100GB Hard Drive (upgraded);

1GB DDR PC2700 SDRAM (upgraded);

64MB DDR SDRAM for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics card (standard);

8x Superdrive (upgraded);

Backlit keyboard (standard);

Bluetooth 2.0 (standard);

Airport Extreme (WiFi) (standard);

Firewire 800 and 400 ports;

Built in modem;

s-video output (for use with a TV - and comes with a s-video to composite-video adaptor);

DVI output;

USB 2 ports;

Headphone/Line out;

Analog audio (mic) in.

The PowerBook's in excellent condition in all respects.

If you're interested, please drop me an email, and I'll get back to you soon to organise an inspection and hopefully do a deal!

Cheers
Ben