Buying from a secure site with Safari I got the message that the site was not recognised because it had not renewed its security certificate. How do these work? In Explorer I can view a whole list of them. Where do they come from? Where are they in Safari? Incidentally, it seemed a perfectly kosher site and the certificate had only just expired so I took the option of proceeding regardless with my purchase. My strategy for internet security may be of interest. I have a credit card,with a different bank from my principal account, and it is a credit card only with no bank account linked to it. It has a relatively small limit and I BPay into it as necessary from my main account each month. This way, if something comes unstuck my liability is very much limited.
Severin Crisp
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                             & http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp