Hi Dan and All!

There are a number of options now:

<http://www.sightspeed.com>

<http://www.wengo.com>

<http://www.yak.com>

The ideal one is Sightspeed.  Easy to set up, and a lot less painful
than iVisit.  The most promising (and stable) out of the lot imho.

There is another option though.  Yahoo messenger has cross platform
support.  You can run Yahoo for the video, then call each other with
Skype or Gizmo for voice.  A bit more taxing on your system though.

Seeya

Rod!

PS Why didn't you ask me Dan???? :-)