Hi there folks,

My wife and I have been using Skype to communicate with her son who works in Dubai. We were informed a few days ago by him that the UAE telco has blocked Skype and it is now banned.
Even the message aspect no longer works.
To our amazement they have also blocked MSN Messenger.
A crazy move considering that of their population of 1.2 million, 1 million are ex pats working there.

Anyway I am now using SightSpeed which at this stage has not been blocked, and I thought someone in WAMUG had recently recommended some webcams for use with firewire, that were better priced than the Apple iSight. However I did not keep that email.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a firewire webcam ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape